The Customer Service Representative is responsible for interfacing with customers in both in-person,
phone, and email interactions. The Customer Service Representative develops and maintains positive
customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer
requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Portraying a positive company image and engaging in professional and friendly communications
- Actively listening to customer needs and inquiries to determine appropriate service actions.
- Assisting colleagues and other employees with administrative duties.
- Serving as the point of contact for our customers and being primarily responsible for answering
telephones, booking appointments, and performing other clerical duties.
- Referring any customer questions regarding products or services to the appropriate team member.
- Establishing and maintaining customer profiles in Service Titan.
- Performing accurate company-required recordkeeping.
- Resolving customer problems, such as invoicing problems, permit issues, insurance issues, etc.
- Informing customers of prices, shipping dates, anticipated delays and any additional information
needed by the customer; printing shipment documents; recording or filing copy of order received.
- Following-up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Experience and Requirements:
- Prior experience with the general public (customers) a plus; prior experience as a cashier a plus.
- Ability to accurately serve as a cashier, including processing credit cards, making change, and other
basic math skills.
- Experience with ServiceTitan is a HUGE plus!
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a team environment and take direction from management and supervisors.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, work instructions, software
manuals; ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position,
the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or
fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit;
and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the
employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related
instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give
instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and
are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform
this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty
proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the
health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels
of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or
otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.